Thursday, July 2, 2009

Whiting Wilson snap crackle pop!

So the day after the next day - today I went to two parks and tried to get my shred on, full on. We got a good night sesh at the ramp with good dude Mike Smith and he was stoked to hear we wanted to hit up Whiting today. So he met Cappetto and I out at the gnar park for some good shred.

The weather was flawless, not too much sun, 65 degrees on july 2!! Nice. It was just us at the park too!! I got some cool sequence pics of John doin an ollie over the waterfall/hip. (yes, they have a waterfall hip there) kinda odd..







We hit up Wilson and Owen, Pat, Gordon, MC all the dudes were there. The sesh was on and we had some goodness happening. Then we sat for a half hour and I got up dropped in and tried to rip but the bod was tightened up and the back and the snap crackle pop happened again and my lower back seized like a piston and ring in a 78 RM100. I am now crooked and sitting at MCs waiting to go to Ohare to pic up my sis, my bro inlaw and my Ethan nephew kid thing awesome lil' dude... Lots of posts today but I made up for two weeks.....

Now I have to behave and hang with the fam all weekend because my back needs some rest and heelin' to do before I point the Fit NorthWest again on Tues....

No comments: