Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Northwest Day 21 - Lincoln City, OR



We got back into town last night around 8 and went for a big seafood dinner. The place was called Pier 101 and we were a splurging on food. It was 99cent burritos and McDoubles all the way across the states and this time we spent 25bucks on one meal!!

But I have to say, they must have been having an off night because the service was terrible, the food mediocre and crying babies to boot. The sign specifically said, no crying babies, no yuppies...


I got a great night sleep as the temp went down to like 45 or something. Ooooooooooh good. We got up and did it all over again. Skated all day, took a break for some skimboarding and coffee and went back for more seshy. I can't say it enough, the locals kill it here. I wish I was one so I could ride this stuff everyday too!!

Even the female skaters are better than most of the dudes in Chi... Wow! Rock on Ladies!




I love the fish pond, it is the first thing I skate every time I come here. big fun!

No comments: