Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kokomo 6/30

John and I went back to Kokomo for more!! I did a lot of skating since Surf day but did try to be careful. I just did not want my back to explode. I am preparing to leave next week for the big trip so lots to do. When you go away for a month one must TCB!!



It was a much more pleasurable experience. The weather was perfect and the park was repaired! Bike holes had been patched and we had the park to ourselves for quite some time. We skated for 3 hours and then a couple of douche bags came so it was time for Taco Bell!

After the $1 menu feast I decided to bite the bullet and go to Best Buy and get a damn camera. Cappetto got this Sony H20 last week and it rules so I got one too!! I just couldn't spend 500 bucks on a G10 that has 5X zoom.. But I was pretty happy with the new camera - we took some shots with it when we returned. But the park was swamped. SO we ended up riding the snail pool. (that is what I call it). It is really like a kidney with no hip... but anyway

pics:





No comments: