Thursday, July 2, 2009

pics of the week



SO, more pics and stuff.

The one on top I posted on facebooch - it was called the Lurk-A-Tron 5000. SUch a savior during hot week. My sister said I was White Trash?

I skated the ramp three days that week and did double sessions at Wilson, plus whiting and Kokomo so no wonder that by Friday, my back went snap crackle pop!!! I was F-ed. The next Saturday was supposed to be the epic BBQ sesh at Wilson. Well the BBQ was good but as soon as I dropped in it was all snap and crack.



I took the day off and laid under a tree most of the day. This was my view. It was very pleasant. Mike O and Cheryl were there along with MC and many others. SOme pretty girls stopped by a few different times. But I was all uglied out so whatever. My tree view was all I needed.

Thanks so much to Cheryl - she did a killer BBQ!!

I've realized that this being my 36th year and all and how I will be 37 in only a few months that I am getting closer to 40 than not. This summer, with all the double sessions and all, I have been getting to the point of exaustion about every 3 weeks. My body is telling me something?

My brother arrived to but I missed out on Bruna's because I was cooking brats when the food call came in... When do I ever cook - once a year... what?



These other pics are from Japanese horror movies. TV pics again.. These are not mine. just snapshots of the movie - a memory I;m not trying to pass it off as mine - I just like to remember the super freaky parts... Put them in my brain for later - if I have the hic-ups then I can remember ....




This was a movie called "Reincarnation" but not really about that... It is a term called cryptosomething... whatev

No comments: