Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 4 - the big drive to Great Falls




So the next morning we woke up super early and got on the road. The sleeping quality was pretty good. It was nice and cold (42degrees) and I shut my eyes and then opened them. It was time to go.. So at least the sleep was there, but I just didn't remember much...

We stopped in Butte for fuel and caffine and headed North on RT 15 this time. There is some amazing driving scenery on this leg of the tour. It goest from tight canyons, river streams, huge mountains and plains and valleys. We cruised right through Helena, as I did last year. I always wanted to stop there but not this time.





We arrived in Great Falls, MT about 2 1/2 hrs later. It was on time because I had plans for later... Arrive by 9, leave by noon and head to Glacier.






Cappetto was in love with this park. It is called Riverside Rail or Railroad. Built by Grindline but orginally designed by somebody else. They did what they wanted and you get this super park! It is lots of fun and there is something for everyone here. People complain of course but they are the type who actually like riding one of those CAD designed super parks that suck ass!!!!!!!!



Anyway, it is rad, I took some pics, Cappetto should have some up too by now on his blog. I should warn you, his story my be unsuitible for some viewers. I promised not to swear on hear so my family members could read this without too much damage...



Aside from telling people not to do meth, they are super into Jesus out here.. ?



No comments: