Friday, July 4, 2008

WTF??? The Wild West at Wilson??


So it rained the other day, everybody took off. I was hanging out in the trunk of the Fit (hatchbacks give great rain cover) when suddenly a horse trailer pulls up. Well you guessed it, out come two horses and three cowboys??? Suddenly these guys were riding around the parking lot at Wilson and yelling out "ride the horse 5 dolla"??? I was surprised buy this. The city kids were freaking out, they probably had never seen a horse face to face. It was a cool experience for them but I was skeptical about the whole situation. I don't think these guys had permits, they just showed up and started giving rides. Odd.

1 comment:

friseal said...

I heard about these types of "cowboys" they drive around and find a place to offer rides and make a few bucks. Alot of them don't take good care of their animals.