Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 1 - Departure






So I am all packed, and in Panera doing some last minute emails to students who still do not know what they are doing and the semester ends in 3 days...

I am heading up to Lake Delton, WI and then on to Minneapolis for 3rd Lair and Edina and from there on to Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon and then???? Decisions need to be made.

Hopefully, I won't see too much of this???

I will miss everyone and can't wait to share the experience EXP with you all. later.

4 comments:

Tintan said...

Hey good luck on your trip. I wish it did not flood here, so that you could swing by. Yayoi

cdrobin12 said...

Too many of us think of making the commitment to do something like this, and 'obligations' always interfere. Why didn't anyone re-enforce how important being a teacher is to me.....summer's off to pursue epic trips like this are priceless.

Skate & Destroy Lou!

Unknown said...

godspeed comrade!

the rest of us have to live vicariously through you.

I expect a full report on my desk(top) every morning.

friseal said...

Don't drop the soap at truck stops!!! Be safe and have fun!!!