Thursday, July 24, 2008

Motherland Stomp Day 9 - Prosser, WA



I woke up with the sunrise on the BLM land in Horse Heaven somewhere in Washington state. I am so surprised by the idea that you can camp where ever you find the BLM land out here. This is something that may not be around for much longer - but I hope it will stay forever. What freedom. This is the freedom that I would fight for - the other stuff, well that is the lost side of our culture. It is convenient of course and the way of life is good but there are more things to life than cars, houses, TVs and such...

Anyway, I got the sleep out of my eyes and waited a bit to wake up before I drove down this mountain thing. There were a few more HWY men that seemed to join in on the free snooze zone -



I got in to Prosser, WA early, like before 7am. I sipped my coffee and slowly woke up a bit. When I got to the bowl I was kinda dissapointed that there was a huge boulder laying in the deepend of the bowl. Yes, some idiot must have thought it would be cool to dump one of the large rocks (landscaping) into the deep. It broke into a few pieces and left debris all over. So I cleaned it up as much as I could, the thing was heavy and got it out of the way.


I skated the park for about an hour and decided to head out. It was really fun and I never had a crack at three waterfalls before. Good pour fun bowl. Zero street features. Even less than Whiting.. HA! But the kids must hate this park.



No comments: