Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Whiting SKATE! AND Wilson suck!



Saturday we went to Whiting to avoid the crowd at the big contest/demo/fiasco at Wilson. It was cold and windy up there but at Whiting, the houses blocked the North West wind very well. We even had some sunshine. My camera broke so I did not get any footy. Especially after Peter showed and shredded the park!! Damn, but it was nice to skate my favorite gnarley park with more than one person (me).



The motor on my lens froze up or something so another camera bites the dust!!



The next day kinda sucked at Wilson. I skated my ramp with John in the morning and headed up for an afternoon sesh at Willis. But, it was cold as hell there again! My legs were fried anyway so I just rolled around for a bit and hung out with SPencer and Wellbourne and found out that SUch Luck had a show that I didn't know about and was bummed that I didn't get to see it!!

A lambo showed up.



Then a Calabro showed up just to bro down for a while. He got sick from surfing Whiting the day before. They were pumping some nasty shit in the water again. I luckily didn't go in because they didn't bring a wet suit for me so I skimmed. But could smell the nastyness from the beach!



My earlier ramp sesh provided perfect spring/summer like weather and by 5pm it was winter again. 30+mph wind super cold, drizzle, nasty! I love Chicago.

No comments: