Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kokomo!!





So this week had a lot of skating involved. I rode the Possum ramp a lot and then on Friday hit up Kokomo with Cappetto. I was supposed to go with MC too but he was acting very strange and bailed and this and that so no go... It started out with a crash and traffic like last time but in the end all was good.

A local showed up that shredded the park and John and I learned some new lines. I mostly rode the middle area this time. I kept finding new lines little things here and there. It is such a project. But that park is worth the drive!

I went past shoe corner on the way back and was dissapointed that there were not more shoes out there!

I actually got crazy and tried to make it up to WIlson for the night sesh. Cappetto had to work at 5 so we got back around 4:30 and I was like, well, I could make it by 6pm// So I rushed all the way up there. had no good food on the way so ended up ordering McDoubles. By the time I arrived I was ready to puke! I really need to stop eating crap food and getting more sleep.

This week should be the last time because now summer is near!

No comments: