Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend Sat




It rained way too much this past week. I skated my ramp too much and really needed a break. But finally the weather did break Friday afternoon and it was Wilson time!! I skated the ramp Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday morning but still went for it Friday night. I had to go through the learning curve again... Lines Lines Lines!! I went to the local shop to get a deck but the one I purchased was misslabeled. BUMMER!



Saturday got pretty radical, everyone was out and we shredded Wilson in the morning. And then headed out to WHiting for more shred!! I skated for at least 8 hours on Saturday.



The shop did not have the wheels I wanted either so I was riding a roached deck with slow ass wheels. After I could no longer muscle the big bowl I decided to put on my special wheel/bearing combo and suddenly I was rejuvinated!! It was amazing I love that park and anyone that says different can well you know... It's not for everyone I guess.

I keep my special wheels in a zip lock bag, only to be opened when in need of serious speed. I have decided that the OJIIs 97a are not what I need. I ordered a pair of 99As to see how they are. But to tell you the truth, riding those core wheels with those super fast bearings, nothing compares. I just don't want to get lazy using that set up all of the time. They also do not last that long so I want to perpetuate that speed!! like nitro or something!!



I did not get back to Chi until after 9pm and was done... I wanted to go to Chad and Nikki's party but I was worked. I am sorry Chad buddy - I suck at social stuff anyway. I sure it was good times!! Thanks for doing stuff like that and the BBQs too! It rules!!

No comments: