Thursday, May 28, 2009

NYC day 2



I was Memorial Day and my sister had lots of things planned. We went to Edgewater New Jersey where they do a lot of shopping. You see, in NYC you have corner bodegas and little grocery stores where everything costs twice as much for half as much. SO to get a Target you either need to go to Park Slope in Brooklyn or get out of the city.







We went to Mitsuwa for lunch which was awesome and they did some shopping. I was just glad to finally hang out with my sister and baby Ethan!! my buddy!





Kerry had planned a picnic in Central Park so we got back and immediately headed out to get our spot. It was nice and relaxing. I hadn't done that in a very long time. I am mostly on the go and to just chill for a few hours was a foreign feeling.

We met up with some of Kerry's film friends and my brother Chris.



These dudes have a movie coming out this fall!!



We ate and ate and then got back home and went out to dinner.. Ugh, soooooooo much fooooood. My belly grew a few inches already. When I get back to Chicago, I'll be like the Stay Puff Marshmallow man attacking the city!





No comments: