Monday, May 4, 2009

Pics of the week

So I took some "arty" pics. I still do not consider myself a photographer but these days, I take it when I can get it. Art that is. I plan to get back into painting once the papers are read, the finals are graded the grades are tallied the crazy lazy students are accounted for and not blaming me for their mistakes...

any way - pics:



I don't know, I guess I like the messed up perspective that is not there? Or the imbalance?






This one is out of focus and you are not supposed to read the recipt - privacy you know... I just like the shadow at the bottom, kinda like a painting or something.





This was a gnarly pothole with the rebar exposed. I actually hit a sink hole on Rt41 on the way to Whiting, my entire car was swallowed whole! The fit bounced up in the air and the boards hit the roof!! MCs board nearly jumped into the back seat!!




This was my yearly change exchange! I like to collect all my change and buy a new complete set up with it for summer. I had just enough for this exchange. But the shop gave me a miss-marked board, they didn't have barney wheels so I got a Barney video, a misslabled deck, some hardware, some bushings, some risers. and ordered what I really needed online - sorry - but know the dude that owns the shop so I am supporting people I know. I met the dude (Paul) on the road last year - prolly gonna cross paths in the Northwest again. No dis-respect intended to anyone I just need Barney Wheels and a big board.



This is my best new buddy "Milo" he's a Great Dane with out the pointy ears. Even better, a floppy eared 135 pound bundle of joy! He doesn't listen too well but if you were that big, would you?




Self explainitory, I just like the "Weed Wolf" tag - funny. Good sense of humor - but maybe they are serious?








This was great, Sunday morning, just near my buddy Chucks place in my old stomping grounds. This dude had a great night and looks to be in total bliss. Beer can still in his hand and out cold. I just want to know if he took another drink after he woke up??

No comments: