Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunday



Sunday was more of the same!! I re-couped from the day before well. I decided to try to get up the park earlier so I could make the Barney Sesh!!! Good things were happening all morning. I did not take any footie unfortunately, too busy skatin'!!

Peter was there ripping along with all the regs lots of fun!!




We went to the Uprise shop and I got a voucher thing whatever so that was cool. Then the group went to killer falafel world, Sultan's Market. I was there two days prior. The place never disapoints. I have to say, it was a fun afternoon, bonding with other middle aged Barneys and gettin' food on the city. I am solo so often that I forget what it is like to hang with people!!

meter Naziland - how many Barneys does it take.. What a bummer though - nothing is free and lets tax the air!



Juan and Eric were gracious enough to give me a ride back to the park and it was time for shred II.. Marion and Hugo and the typical afternoon crowd had arrived by then, even MC. So a killer sesh came up and lots of fun was had. I even learned a new line! One that I had thought about and tried before but could not handle the G-force thing. I guess I learned something new and that is the joy of it all!! Good friends, good times, nice weather!!



I had to leave early to help my Uncle move. That was another experience.

No comments: