Wednesday, May 27, 2009

behind




Um so I am super far behind. It's like May 27th and my last post was May 13th. It's not that I haven't been doing anything, it is that I have been super busy doing the EXP thing. Wow! Well, it started out with I said fairwell to Scalzo. He is now in China for the next three months hangin' with his fiance' nice.



I got to meet his pig finally too! I have been hearing about this thing for years!!








I saw this super hopped-up SUV the other day .. It's like, well why not make your mph worse, and then just make the fuel gage and speedo work poorly too! but it looks sooo cool dude!



I finally got my new summer set-up. Another 8.6 Creature. I've been ordering from Paul from Denver Skateshop. He's pretty reasonable and super good about getting things out asap. Lots of other places take like a week to ship the order. suck




This was a killer horror movie shot. I already forgot the name of the flick?

I was having knee issues for about 2 weeks now. Not like the girl in the garbage bag above thank goodness. One Sunday night at Wilson, after skating for like 9hours, I decided to put my shoes back on and take "one more run". So I dropped in did my usual thing and slammed on a sweeper.




I am not sure what I did but I came straight down on my wrist and knee. Then the next week I did it again on a carve grind? Um, yes, I am dumb. So my knee has been like a breast implant lately. Like a bag full of salien water or whatever. But it hurts when you squeeze it!!

The second slam was the following Saturday and then I smacked it on a sweeper Sunday afteroon during the old man sesh. I was sooooooooooo pissed for doing this a third time! But things come in three's and this was my homage/blood sacrifice to the skate gods.



So Sunday, I decided to leave the park early and what do I do then? Well, I took my mom out for Aurelios Pizza!! Perfect knee rehab!!

No comments: