Thursday, May 28, 2009

Vans demo? no, a BBQ



On Friday there was a demo by the Vans Team at Wilson. I was really stoked with hopes to see Trujillo skate. As with most demo's lots of anticipation, lots of waiting. But it was worth it, Van Doren was there and served Hot Dogs. So that was cool, I got a T-shirt and got to see TNT hang out all day. Not skate.





After awhile it became the Uprise Demo instead of Vans. I got there early that morning to skate with Juan and Such Luck so by 4pm when people started to session, I was like, wayyyyy done. I could not hardly make any of my easy runs so I sat out and spaced out. After the big sesh I started to skate again for a while. The Vans bus left and it was back to normal at Wilson again.




I guess some of the street dudes were ripping and this 11 year old kid just floated over everything in the park. He was so light footed that it all looked so easy. His board control was superb, kinda like TNT. he took like one run in the pool and it was raw power and effortless shredding.



It was a fun day and I was really glad I got to experience that one.

No comments: