Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Random Pics

I took a bunch more artsy pics this week. This blog is becoming my am-photo challenge. Unfortunately my camera died this weekend. These were all taken on my phone. I break cameras too often. whata scam

This is from a Japanese horror film:







The local young people who tend to hang out together, drink beer, wear similar clothing, and commit murder, deal drugs, or just cause havoc decided to write something on my back window... Not sure what it said. I was glad it was grease crayon.







This was a crazy Creature commercial. I kinda liked this shot. So I recorded it.




I have had lots of run-in's with life and death lately, fatalities, injury, sick students, blah blah, but seeing a dead bird in Whiting and then seeing these beautiful bird houses near the GUN CLUB is just such a strange grouping of the same.




Everything is about life and death because there is nothing else. I guess, to some people, you live and you die and nothing else happens. But for me I want more! So, I skate and stuff...




Cosmo is my buddy and we hang - he is happy to have a warm body to lay on. I have to dog sit this week for the rents




I still like watching horror films and these were from another one. It's getting pretty freaky - that is all I watch now. Maybe it is self medication from reading 150 research essays!!



Mukluk decided to play with the roll of toilet paper. He is a cat that is the size of a dog. He has to get on the dog scale at the vet. His poops are bigger than Cosmo's!! ANyone want to watch him for a month??

No comments: