Wednesday, August 27, 2008

yoooooo

Wow, I can't believe it has been over a week since my last post!! This is not something I am going to drop so keep checking in!! I started up with classes this week so things have been pretty busy lately. The new laptop is working great and the rebate check is already here!!

I have an 8gig I-touch for sale for like $200 if anyone wants it - let me know - new in the box!!

I do not have a camera still so if someone has a camera they want to trade that is new and is worth about the same - hit me up!!

I really am hesitant to update this blog with no images, it is soooo boring without them. Ugh!!

I went surfing a couple times since I got back. The surf was not very good though but it was nice to get out on the water. I was skimming both days too so all was good. I have not skated since Saturday - this is a first. Wow! I surfed at Whiting on Sunday and MON, TUES, Wed - classes were in session and I just wasn't into it.

Got to get it flowing again starting Thursday!!! I live so far from Wilson and Whiting that the thought of an hour drive home from either is not too inviting. I have to move back into the city soon. I decided I am gonna be irresponsible and get responsible and get another damn apartment. I can't save 20G just to affort a shit house and dump another 100G into it. It just doesn't add up. Especially when I don't even want to stay here!!

damn

Anyway - There is a all night Ramp Jam in Manteno this Saturday at Todd's Barn Ramp!! Dave said that it will be going from 5pm to sun up the next day. You can bring a tent,food,beer, your skateboard and whatever - skate all night stay there and have fun!!

I am probably gonna go so let me know if you want to go too!! I'll get you directions.

I am also gonna hit up Grand Haven on Sunday and maybe kokomo the next day - or the new bowl and the new modern park near Detroit!! I also have to start on the vert ramp this weekend damn it!! Home Depot is doing one of those sales again.. temptress!!!!!

SOmeday pics will return and good posts - I am getting the flow of the semester going and then my life can go back in to spin mode.

1 comment:

Nikoli said...

Don't know how far you are from Portage, but they have a fun lil' mini ramp (if it's not completely trashed by now)... I'm headed north to the inlaws and will likely skate Portage Saturday morning... hopefully Crown Pointe too(mellow spine and 6' mini - very smooth), but gotta have lots o' family time too...

Let me know!
concretins@yahoo.com

Nik