Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day 32 - getting over the Motherland

I technically did 32 days since I did not arrive to where I started until late Friday night. I stayed at Dacia and Calabro's place (my second home) and then headed down south to the other second home. I haven't had a home for about 5 months now. That is another story that will be remedied soon.

Anyway, I spent the day trying to get my head on straight. I was dizzy and loopy and out of it. By 4 o'clock I decided it was time to get some Wilson in and headed to the park to finish out the trip.

I noticed today that my pics on the last post are terrible!! My camera, as I have been saying is basically screwed.

So anyway, the reflection will come soon. I have to get my laptop repaired, I need to get a new camera. I switched my entire skate set up and I think I like it. Wilson is still fun and it was great to see all of the dudes and dudettes!! I was so out of it that I missed Javier and Sarah's baby shower. A thousand pardons.

Oh, and the vert dream may happen for me here in Chi. More about that later.

No comments: