Wednesday, August 20, 2008

re-coup

So wow! I am slowly getting back to the real world. At least the world I belong to. I unfortunately had to purchase a new lap top. The old G4 ibook almost made it to its 4th birthday. This is pretty good for a lap top that was used as much as that one was!! So, now after spending the last 4 months getting out of debt, I am back in. Hopefully not for long though, I am gonna try to get it paid off quickly.

Still no camera though, so no pics. I have to work on that one.

I had to get the Fit attended to - oil change, air filter, transmission flush/change. It is all good though. You have to take care of your road trip machine!!

I talked to Danforth the other day and he is working on the new Modern Skatepark in Detroit. He is super stoked on the bowl they have just finished. It looks to be super rad. The love seat seems to be in a weird spot though? on the hip? The birch surface is supposed to be super fast and fun!! I'll check it out very soon!!

What else? I had to show up at school the past two days and tomorrow will begin two days of meetings and inspirational speeches (teacher torture). But it is all part of the job and I am very glad to have one!!

I have to figure out a living situation soon. Checked out a few places and gonna try some more. Strand Artist Lofts

I want to build a small vert ramp in the barn in my parents house down south. I wonder if that would be possible... lots going on!!

No comments: