Friday, March 27, 2009

Triple Threat 3/21

Cappetto and I did the Triple Threat on Saturday. Prairie Pallooza went so well that I was super energized the next day. Even though my body was tired, my mind knew that Spring Break has just begun and I must do something good! I was so out of it that Cappetto called me Saturday morning and I had already forgot we were doing triple threat. Spring semester is always nuts but this one has been really nuts!!

To top it all off, my online class has been offline since Tuesday and I really do not know if it will go back up again or not. The last time this happened, I had to re-create the course from scratch while I was teaching it. suck




But after my brain woke up and my body said "huh?" I was out of bed and ready for "Me" time! I re-arranged my trunk and actually cleaned my car out Saturday morning while waiting for Cappetto. I always get into a nasty funk during winter and my car really gets funky! I got the camping gear out and made my trunk good weather road ready instead of WInter road ready.






So, Cappetto showed up and we skated Possum, then Whiting and then Wilson. It was a long day but good things will come. It was kinda like an injection of gnar to kick off the season. Spring is hear!!





Cappetto took all the footy with his camera, I got the EXP shots. I seem to be more interested in that stuff, the people we go with and the experiences we have. All of this BS of following people around with a fish eye is great and all but none of us are that photogenic or good.. but we try

No comments: