Monday, March 2, 2009

Grody?



This week was similar to the last, warmer, then cold, then rain, then snow. I managed to get out to Milwaukee twice this past week. I have been trying to get the Thursday night and Sunday night sesh back and did (this week and last). So that has helped moral lately. I have also been finally making a little progress on my ramp. Not much but it is getting somewhere now. (Better than nowhere).

The shop in Kankakee (Unity Boardshop) had an event last Saturday. I missed it of course. damn

Um, it got cold again. what else is new.

Lots of movies!! Winter time is movie time and I watched "Rogue" the other night. It is a horror flick that involves a Crocidile that eats humans. It is not bad, I know it sounds like "Anaconda" and what ever else, "Jaws" or something. Well, it is like that but the girl in it is cute and the dudes are all ugly!! The pretty boy dies first and I like that. SO then it is a bunch of ugly dudes that hang with a pretty girl and each one dies until the least ugly guy doesn't die.

The girl kinda kicks ass too so that is really good!! She is the tour guide and can wrastle a Croc any day, instead of shop for them at the shoe store.. And yes, according to my dad it is wrastlin'

Anyway the pics are from the film - don't make posters of 'em or they'll sue you...




Yep, that is kid that was eaten by a croc and then they cut it out.. grody

No comments: