Monday, March 9, 2009

skateboarding, miki, skateboarding, miki, artwork, miki



Well, it has been a wild ride this week! The weather broke, and serious shredding happened at Wilson on Friday night. The bowl was 100% clear of debris and dry! A bunch of the cats came out and we had a good ole' bowl sesh. My pic machine sucks lately and I have been so frantic that I forget to even take phone pics... But it sooooo was sweet to get out and ride with sky above and concrete below!

I broke out the "summer" set up since my grip is gone on my "winter" set up. I moved up to 169s with 60mm OJ IIIs and an 8.6". Love it, Love it, Love it! I may even get so bold as to move to 8.8" by summer but it fluctuates. I was up to 9.5" at one point and 8.25" at the very least.



We rode the ramp a bunch too! Tried to get a big sesh going on Saturday and those that showed were shredding. Callahan, Cappetto and I were there doing our thing when Owen, Little, and Cheryl showed but the car somehow got out in the saturated yard and I had to pull it out with a tow strap!! That thing just sunk about 1 foot down! Hopeless. That group was soaked and cold and kinda bummed so they didn't skate much. I think they went to Krush after?

We stayed and got rad and had fun!! Cappetto showed up with hockey pads, I was gonna take a pic but they exploded off his body with the first slam and did not go back on after that... Callahan had a nasty slam doing a stalefish and I just tried little stuff at the bottom. But fun.

Four Seas was rad on Sunday, Salon John joined the usual suspects and we had a killer time. Best sesh in weeks!!

More on Miki

No comments: