Friday, March 27, 2009

Milwaukee 3/19



I has been so stressssssful these past few weeks. But I found a chance to sneak out a Milwaukee sesh on Thursday. This week I am juggling Midterms, finishing the Skyway Exhibition, Student show at GSU, Curating the High School show at PSC and gearing up for Prairie Palooza at the college tomorrow.





Phil got his pro model!


MC, Dacia, Phil, Pat and I all met up for some good fun at 4 seasons. The weather keeps fluctuating so this day was good for a little indoor. I need to concentrate on getting skate footage but I always seem to get the other stuff. When you are road tripping, the other stuff is the best anyway. Unless you are pro or something... Skating is about fun and the experiences you have on the road, not how good you are or what you can do and all this BS. Yes, young ones, skating is about fun!







MC gearing up for an energy blast.







Accept for naked man fun - these pics are too funny to pass by.


No comments: