Friday, March 27, 2009

Haunted House




As we left the cave experience which was my "Cities of the Underworld" fantasy we went on to go for more EXPs. "Ghost Hunters" is one of my favorite shows and I have always been into ghosts, haunted houses, spirits, specters, gouhls and warlocks. We went to this amazing Haunted House this is both an attraction for halloween and thrill seekers but 'tis really haunted. At least according to the current owner of the place.



It is called Raven's Grin Inn and is located at 411 N. Carroll St. Mount Carroll, IL 61053

We called and made an appointment and arrived around 8:30pm. It was very dark out and let me tell you, it is an experience you will never forget. I won't give the details away but it is a wonderful place to go and have a hell of a lot of fun and get the crud scarred out of you too!




I should warn you though, listen to him when he tells you that if you have health problems or a weak heart to take the stairs. But if you are ready for some serious spooky action that you might actually not walk away from then follow Jim!!

No comments: