Saturday, December 6, 2008

Non Sesh?

No pics because the shred did not happen? Was supposed to shred Milwaukee Friday and then the riders bailed on me. SO I went to the carwash. About an hour into it the breaker blew and we had no power no lights. I did get some shred though so that was good.

The big bummer is that Calabro, Kevin and I were supposed to go to Detroit to stay with Danforth to sesh the new bowl at Modern. You would think that this alone would be motivation for MC to get off his ass and do work during the week so he could go. But no.

Part II - Murf was gonna be there Sunday to do a photo shoot for Juice Mag. Still this did not motivate and we did not go... Another one of those once in a lifetime EXPs that I blew because of friend loyalty or stupidity... So Milwaukee did not happen today either.

At least I have a vert ramp to skate. I went there and got the shred on alone.. that is why I built the thing because when people bitch out at the last minute I have somewhere to go. thats all

(Monday Dec 8)

I had to edit a bit because I was P.O'ed at MC all weekend. He is very busy and I respect that. I am just not the type to procrastinate and therefore I can not understand it when people do. I deal with students all the time and the little BS reasons for not getting things in... It is that time of semester. (read post - essaysessaysessays)

No comments: