Monday, December 8, 2008

Carwash Wednesday night 12/3



After a long day of dealing with late essays and interesting stories of why it was late or not complete, I headed out to the carwash. Much to my liking, Eric, Juan, Danny and Pat were all there!! We had a fun sesh on the mini. I must say that Danny is just becoming a trick machine! Maybe he is healed from ACL surgery or just living the life of the early 90's late 80's!! Cool tricks Danny!



I kept slamming all night. I was all pissed and trowing shit, I realized later that my trucks must have been frozen! I finally got all warmed up and things went much better. I get a little emotional sometimes.

After we seshed for some time, the young dudes went home. I love those guys but as soon as they left out, it was an immediate Old man street course raid!! We all went for it and it was bank time 80s style.



Juan with the foot plant to fakie (or whatever you call it on a bank?) Iceplant?




Danny with some rad fast plant mute that I wanna learn tonight!

No comments: