Tuesday, December 23, 2008

more sk8n

Its been interesting skating when the thermometer reads sub zero. I got the grades in and got the last minute stragelers taken care of. so now it is just art and skating. Oh and cold ass weather! Well, we still went to 4 seasons for the Sunday sesh but it was freakin' cold in there. They said the heater was on and guys were skating in t-shirts. It wasn't quite T-shirtable but I had fun. Even though those who came were not into it. We managed a good sesh anyway.

The ride home was sketchy, roll overs, cars in the ditch, frozen bridges, low visibility and high winds. Well all that stuff just makes the ride more interesting. We go anyway. that is just how it is done here in the winter. I have no pics from the week. I have not been inspired i guess? Or lazy, or just trying to put my shit down before i freeze. You have to keep going to keep the warmth up.

It is the eve of the eve of that annoying hallmark/religious holiday. it really means nothing to me other than a chance to see my blood relatives. I am glad for that. I have to make four stops on the day of the day and will be obligated from 1pm Wed-possibly 9pm Friday. I am gonna sneek a ramp sesh in tomorrow morning and friday morning though! Maybe even the night of the day of the day too! After that i am free.

I am full on stoked to see little Ethan! My favorite nephew.

No comments: