Monday, June 9, 2008

Wilson stuff















So I had some fun this weekend at Willis. Missed out on an Ohio trip and did not get up to the Damn Am (to watch). I did learn/get closer to a few things I've been working on so that was good. I have a few pics above from Friday. Mark Griffin with the big Madonna and Laidback Air proper. I forgot the dude's name that is doing the ollie over low-rider bike. The important thing is if you see the little kid that rides this bike, put all of your belongings away. He picked up some keys that we luckily retrieved later that next day. Calabro's keys dissapeared the day before and the kid was there too. I am not sure if he is just young and doesn't know any better or if his father/grandfather is running a car thief scam... Not cool.

I asked the kid twice if he picked up any keys and he looked at me all cute and said "no keys" in a high pitched voice. After about an hour of stressing, we were just about to break into the guys car and then suddenly the doors beeped and opened. We all looked directly over to where the kid and his father were standing. They got all shifty, Luis when over and asked politely in spanish and then got pushy and finally got them back... The two high-tailed it out and now we think it really wasn't an accident... Never a dull moment.

No comments: