Friday, June 13, 2008

Bacon at Wilson












So we were all skatin’ at Willis the other day and an old Suburban rolled up in full primer. All kinds of smoke emptied out of the thing the road trip sensors were going off. A bunch of dudes got out and I’m like, Ok, who is it now??? Sure enough, they immediately begin destroying everything in the park! All the kids and dinosaur dudes took a step back and just looked on. It turned out that they were all Ams that ride for Bacon Skateboards.



Pics:














I guess the 5 of them were on the road after the Damn Am contest in Minnesota last week. They were on their way to Skatopia for the insane weekend of thrashing, burning and mudslinging. Pretty cool stuff. I was happy to skate with them and learned several possibilities in the bowl. Not that I could do any of it, I just know now that someone out there can...

No comments: