Thursday, June 5, 2008

Skate News





So, I finally got a camera. I hope to include some pictures in this thing now. woo hoo.

We were planning to hit Lake Delton, WI today but the rain forecast was not very promising...

Mike Owen will be competing in the Damn Am Bowl Jam this Friday at 3rd Layer Skatepark in Minneapolis. I can't wait to see what he will do there!! Best of luck!!

The Bill Danforth Skate Camp will happen at Whiting Skatepark the week of June 15th. I'll be there helping out. I am gonna try to get some of you all out there for a sesh one night. I would say BBQ too but I don't cook. Maybe we can get someone to burn the dogs and cows during the sesh. Or better yet, I'll just get some Pizza or BBQ. More to come on that soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome photos. It's funny that Mike is busting that huge air and the kids below don't give a fuck. Damn Kids!