Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wilson Sesh - Danforth
















We went to the Mexican Grocery store in Whiting to get some lunch. They have a grill in the back of the store where this dude cooks up the most killer Burritos you could imagine. Soooooooo good!!. And cheap. Wednesdays are $3.49 Burrito day!!

So after we chilled for a bit, it was time to head to Wilson for the second annual post skatecamp sesh... I must say that I was a bit bummed with the sesh, I was hoping we would have had more dudes show. This has been a weird year. Some dude was letting his kids go into the bowl after he would take a run. These kids would jump in and run around...

Bill didn't mind though, he immediately rolled in and was ripping. We had a great time and I was so glad to skate with him at my home park. The only regret is that I had an off day and kinda sucked ass in the bowl. Bill didn't care too much though, he was happy to just rip the bowl with a couple guys that love skateboarding.

I was also, glad that I did not do a repeat of last year. I was trying to do a laidback rollout and left my foot at the coping while the rest was down at the bottom of the bowl. I was out for 4 weeks. I did however get wheelbite while coming back in from a front side air and went down on my wrists. They were already tweaked from the Sunday before and then the day before... Oh well.

No comments: