Monday, April 20, 2009

Wilson Barney Sesh!!



Saturday I got in just at the second wave of the Barney Sesh. Dudes get up at like 6am to skate sometimes. I could never skate that early - I might leave that early if the park is worth it but getting up early to skate is not fun!! Getting up early is not fun period!! I take after my mom I guess, 8:00am is comfortable. 6:00am is insane - no wonder the country is so nuts! People need more sleep!



I was planning on getting some breakfast with MC but he messed around so long that by the time he was ready it was time to skate!! We got to the park around 11am and the old dudes were in gossip mode. Standing around, airing out the knee pads, eating donuts and chillin'. It took 'em a while to get to skatin' again but the session was going off for hours after that.




It was soooooo good to see everyone again, all were out from hybrination. Chicago weather is horrible but summer in Chicago is amazing!! So, I look forward to it.



I just took a bunch of crowd shots, I was too busy skating the rest of the day so not action pics accept for Character Al.



I got lunch with "topless Mark", "Such Luck", Alex, and MC. We had wings but the wings sucked, all agreed. I think I need to start eating healthy again. I went back to the park and was all sodium overload... Ugggggg



I stayed until 8pm. I really need to get a life but skating is soooooo fun!! I had a dream that I had a son the other night. And just the other day a thought came up in my head "I think I should take on more responsibility, I seem to be running from it in all directions" well, at least I can push those insane thoughts away especially when it is 70degrees and Wilson is poppin' off!!!



I also wore my "ALEX SHIRT" you must buy one when you can. Look up busterbear on facebook - and get a shirt!!

No comments: