Monday, April 6, 2009

this week



So the weather went back to crap but I really didn't mind that much accept when it went from Spring to Winter. It is always disappointing to have snow in April. But we always seem to get it so get over it I guess. I was not minding the 38-48 degree rain days because it gave me an excuse to get back on the Possum.

Cappetto and I have been really hitting the lil' vert ramp hard this past week. He and I have put a lot of time in on that thing this winter and up until recently have made little progress. But I hope Cappetto and I will finally get some vert tricks!! I did double sessions almost all week. Possum in the early afternoon and Carwash at night. My knees and legs are done. But no pain no gain I guess...

I look forward to the weather getting back to the 50s again soon!



Callahan made this super cool graphic for the ramp!! I guess I have a pro model now, it's an opossum skull with an 80s Tony Hawk graphic background. Super cool!!



THIS is a film still from 13 Ghosts, the movie seems to be a big budget flop but it has some cool imagery in it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Callahan's painting rocks.