Saturday, October 3, 2009

umm......

Well it has been a while since my last confession. I am currently trying to update my laptop because it will not recognize my iphone since the OS update a few weeks back... I am also currently at PANERA bread where I like to go to get away from it all for a bit. Also to browse the INTERNET with the WIFI that comes with a coffee.. My original plan when I moved back in the city last year was to go to a cool coffee shop, become a regular and meet some babe who also loves coffee and is too cheep to pay comcast for wifi..

However, I always seem to end up at the Panera in Matteson, IL where there are less babes. ?

So, my chances are slim especially in my current physical state. I already put on the winter weight and it is OcT? SO I remain babeless.. My family is worried and wondering why I have not married a babe yet? Well, I have lots of explaining to do. It mostly has to deal with an individual who has now moved half way around the world. I know. I guess I do have a problem.. At least it is not with playing Warcraft 24/7...

But enough about the pity blog. School has been going well. It will be week 7 on MOnday and that means midterm tests begin for the next three weeks. SO, I'll be cramming grading in every pocket of time. But it is good! That means I am working, I have a job and people that look at me like a criminal because I have a killer schedule can suck it.

Lately it seems like people are suspicious of corruption in anyone. I can tell you that I am the least corrupt of most individuals I know. And I do not compliment my self or self prop - ever! So that can say it. But it bugs me when I am questioned... Mostly by family every time I see them. Do you have a job? Are you really full-time? blah blah blah... I just have to explain to them that yes, I do have a job. It took about 10-11 years of school plus a good 3 years to get the job and another 3 to get tenure. So 17 years in the making. F- off!! Because I worked for this and now I have it and it rules!! Even if some of the co-workers are butts. Most of the people are wonderful to work with and the students rock!! And that is what matters the most - the students.

I'll stop before I begin naming names and go off on some people that really suck. But I have to say that people on Facebook like to criticize my typos.. Sorry that I have an iPhone and it autocorrects all words into what it wants and whatever - I am not an English teacher. I teach Art History and Studio. I am not a genius, F-off!

1 comment:

friseal said...

What the fucks wrong with playing Warcraft???? And whos cares abouts the grammers? Typos are leet! Oh thats right I forgot the entire world eats ass...........