Saturday, October 3, 2009

art


So I have succeeded in my quest to make art on a larger scale/output again. I have relegated my time and really have been getting things going. I am pretty secretive but I will put one image out there. It is a drawing I finished recently. I have been working things out for quite some time now and finally am doing what I wanted to do 10 years ago before I went to grad school number II. SO I am kinda stoked but also worried that it will suck or people will not get it.

They may be repulsed by the work actually which is good. Because, the studies/series leading up to this one is well received by artists but not so much understood by others...

This piece has now been completed in the Reverse Scratch Technique that I do. I currently have 7 in that technique, 2 drawings and 5 paintings that I am working on in Technique Mixte' (oil painting). I also have 6 more panels that need 2 more coats of gesso and will start drawing on those next weekend. The agenda for this weekend is to get stage three of the under painting done on the said 5... Hope it works out.

No comments: