Saturday, October 3, 2009

carwash

To top it all off, I quit the carwash. I may have done it too soon but was given an "out" and I took it... Ugh again.. I found out later that lots of others now have keys and I feel bad because they are now in and I am out. If I knew that maybe I would have reconsidered... Well - I paid for September so I am not officially out yet I guess. But I already am leery about gong there because I know I am the enemy now... Paranoid? maybe.

At the same time, it is good for the spot and well... I am glad more people joined up. I really was not skating there much last year. I built my own ramp for goodness sake!! But now I want back in - On the fence again... shit

Earlier conversations involved the option of me taking it over and I came to the conclusion that if I had it - the design would change a great deal and then nobody would skate there... SO, I am really glad Soma took it over and I think he will do a great job keeping things together..

As for my future - I am still on the fence... Ugh.. All I know is that I am getting ready to go skate at the park I have been not too stoked on for the last 2 years and I am a hypocrite.

No comments: