Tuesday, October 6, 2009

carwash II

I guess, I have reconsidered my life and future over the last week! I decided to stay in the city and not move to a crap house that I would spend all my time fixing. I decided to stay with the carwash. Even though it is an expense - it is so nice to go somewhere and skate a few times a week without driving an hour away and dealing with groms... It is so close to my apt and great for a quick sesh on a bad weather day.

So, I guess the next year or so I am keeping my life as it is. Good decision I think! I began to see that death was immanent if I chose the other path. The artwork is just getting good and hopefully the indoor season will revive my skating. I am making some personal resolutions, like getting out to art exhibits more often, and get my work out there!!!

The next question is to either stay in my place or move? decisions decisions...

No comments: