Monday, January 26, 2009

Four Seasons Sunday



So the next morning, I rolled out of bed and headed up to 4-seasons. I know, why would I drive to Grand Rapids, Michigan one day and then Milwaukee, WI the next? F.U.N.!!! Start having it! The whole problem with Chicago is that it does not have a good indoor park. SO until I build one, this is what happens...

It was MC, Eric, Danny and myself. GOOD STUFF> Phil had a sore tummy, Pat was on Mars, TR did not answer his phone, Kevin was out with the flu and the rest of em either did not respond or went to Krush...



But we had fun anyway. Accept for the first hour, MC forgot his shoes, so he and I found a shop and missed the first sesh with the morning locals... But after it thinned out, I got to ride around like Saturday and just work on stuff. This is quality time that I needed!! I finally figured out a few lines that have been bugging me for years and got to try some things that I was previously too scared to try.



We topped the day off with dinner at the palomino which is sooo good. But the cook must have quit because it took forever to get the food this time. Oh, and all the punk rock waitresses were off duty again too.

No comments: