Monday, January 26, 2009

Grand Rapids Saturday (again)



So, I tried to get a big crew to head out to GR again but alas, jobs, family, colds, moms, girlfriends, wives, dogs, houses, etc kept it to a trio. It was me, Mike Owen and Cheryl. But Mike drove this time so I just kicked back and enjoyed the ride. I was down with a crappy cold this week so it was not the best time for me to be riding that big bowl but I did my thing again. I spent a lot of time just trying to work on things. Not much of a session, just an extended wish list series.

The kid factor was really high but I am just giving in. It is a thousand times better than sitting at home all day getting FAT! But I am getting fat anyway because I eat too many cookies and doughnuts>

It was good though, and Mike got to ride vert and Cheryl cruised around most of the park. She rides more than both of us...

No comments: