Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Suck

I have to say this is my least favorite time of year. It was nice to have a break from sub zero temps but we seem to be heading back in that direction. I did skate Wilson one day last week. It was chilly but I didn't care. I was surpised that I knew the lines and everything felt good. That was Tuesday night. After that I went back to the ramp for the week. I used to have the 32 and above rule but now it needs to be 38 degrees or better. Ur bearings just suck beyond that. Suck is the word this week. We were supposed to do GR all weekend but that got all screwed. Then a sesh at the ramp on Saturday dumped and 4seas on Sunday was sacked.

So I have been riding my ramp like 6 days a weeks lately. It sucks when the weather gets better but the peeps are still hiberinatin'. This is exactly why I did what I did so when people dump out then I head to my ramp. I don't blame them. We just live in a shot weather area and people tend to not want to do anything when it sucks out.

We get cold and snow but not enough to have fun with and no mountains. No use zone.

I still pretty much suck on my ramp but I keep trying. I improve, flatten out and move up again. I feel like black mamba in "Kill Bill" but with no master. I need Danforth to grow a long beard and hit me with a budweiser 40 when I bail... Anyway, no pics, no news this week other than wendy is leaving the country forever next week.

No comments: