Wednesday, February 11, 2009

better, then worse



We got a nice break from super cold shitty weather this week. I took full advantage of it. We had a great sesh in the barn on Saturday and then Milwaukee on Sunday. The bowl at wilson was full of snow and I had no time to shovel it as my family was in town and had a limited schedule.




I was hoping someone else would step up this year and shovel the amoeba out but it did not happen. I guess it began on Saturday but there was 5' of snow in it. But as the weekend and days went on the snow did recede. But even on the 60 degree day - people just skated the Q-pipe all day. I got there at 8pm that night and it was soaking wet. All it would have taken was 20 minutes to get the slush out and then towel the thing off. The sun and wind would have done the rest. Oh well, next break we have, I will be on it and get there the night before to shovel it all out... I've done it for years and years now.


But the barn sesh was fun and Saturday was even better! We had MC, Danny, Cappetto, Owen, Callahan and myself. Also, Nick came down for some shred, I was really glad he made it out. Nick made a very nice contribution to the ramp fund. Thanks again Nick!!








No comments: