Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Milly 11/21-23



So we hit up 4 Seasons twice this past weekend. Kevin was on vacation so he MC and I went to both Cream City and 4 Seasons on Friday. I have no pics of this sesh but it was fun! Pat met up with us for the night sesh. It was a good day - cold out but fun. We hit up the Palomino my favorite restaraunt in Milwaukee for some good food! They usually have punk rock waitresses but this time it was a bunch of down home girls or something?




I was hoping to have a big sesh at the ramp Saturday but everyone bailed on me. That kinda sucked. Callahan was the only one still in but I just told him forget it. So I spent most of the day trying to get my new torpedo heater working. I bought it that morning for a pretty penny I must say. But I think it works really well.

I decided to pick up a propane powered one to cut down on the stink. Kerosene heaters eat gas like crazy and smell terrible. The propane is expensive too but the smell is not quite as bad. I'm sure it is bad for you also though.

Once I got it to fire up (I had a bad tank and had to exchange it) the place heated up in 20 min. It was about 25 degrees out that day and it took about 1/2hour for the heat to dissipate. I had the temp set at just below half so I figure if I do this for 20 min on the hour we should be good. It does not get to 80 degrees or anything. But it does make it more comfortable and skateable! SO hopefully that problem is solved.

Our sesh worked out pretty well on Sunday. We decided to go for a night sesh and ride with Jeff and some of the Milwaukee dudes. Not everyone showed and we had some no shows too but it was still fun. The bummer was that all these Chicago dudes went in the morning. So, we missed the big sesh. It is hit or miss though so you are either in a heavy sesh with snakes everywhere or it is you and a scooter kid in the bowl. Winter time! ahhh

1 comment:

mc said...

Ahh, you sneaky bastard. Pulling out the bail-gun when i wasn't looking. Nice job.

Now we gotta figure out a way to get those BS airs on film without me being shot down.