Tuesday, November 4, 2008

furniture?

Rather than skating everyday my last two weeks have been filled with other obligations. The first is work of course but the other big project is the ramp. That has taken up most of my time for the last two months. But during that time I have always fit a session most every day.

However, I recently took an apartment and have had double duty happening. I have made several trips moving my belongings like most of us do. However, I always refuse to rent a moving van and rarely ask for help to move. The last move I used my Honda Fit which must have taken at least 20 trips. I work in the South Burbs so I was able to take a load in after work and stay south or north and work it out that way, little by little.

I did the same thing this time but I was using Calabro's VAN!. Ha. So the trip[s were less. In fact, I was so efficient about it, I would






Well, yes. I am a cheap bastard and usually try to get away with as much as I can. The only problem is that my moral code does not allow me to lie, cheat or steal. I am not some kind of crazy religious fanatic but I was raised a certain way... So, rather than steal cars to buy other things, I always try to make them first. (if I can).

I have this thing for making furniture when ever I move into a new place. Did I tell you that I finally got a new place? Yep, back in Pilsen again but away from Pod land. screw 'em. I am in the neighborhood now, hopefully it will be a good experience. My place is very small but good and cheap and that is what I was searching for. The furnace is new and it has been recently updated.

No comments: