Monday, October 13, 2008

Traffico



Just a quickie here. After working on the ramp all day on Sunday, Mike Owen talked me into hitting up Wilson in spite of the Marathon traffic. Once I got up near China Town, Lake Shore Drive was completely backed up to the Dan Ryan. So I got off the highway and took Ashland from 18th St. to Wilson. So what is normally a 45min-1hour drive turned into an 1 1/2 hour mess.

The sesh was great though and I was able to see a lot of people who thought I dropped off the face of the earth. Little did they know what I have been up too!!



One good thing is that I got to watch these dudes working on a huge mural at Ashland and Elston. It is entirely done with spraypaint, stencils, etc. I only got a close up but I'll have to get a pic when it is done. cool stuff!

No comments: