Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holiday week - Death Ramp and Gas Ass

Hats go off to Mr Arluck. Matt was such a great guy. One who always had a welcoming smile, great stories to tell and the best Smith grinds in the world! My thoughts go out to Matt's close friends and family. He will be missed.

It's been a really great couple of weeks for skateboarding. I felt like I had some kind of drive to try new things and go places. It was a short work week and Cappetto had three days off so we basically rode the Possum all week!! Oh yes.



Callahan was out twice this week too! Wednesday night, we had Pat out. It was the most skaters the Possum has seen at one time since last year. But I hope more heads will make it out. I really want to get some good sessions in this year with multi participants. So, come out for some! The ramp is humbling but when you get a group of skaters then the energy level makes you do great things!



My skating has really sucked since I got back from Oregon. However as I mentioned above, I have felt some kind of resurgence. Of course, as soon as I see video of myself I just want to stop. But stop? No! I need to land some tricks!! I think most of us feel that way. Maybe even Mr Owen? Not.



Cappetto is trying some new stuff too. Callahan was trying this crazy body varial. Wow. The after ThanksTurkey sesh was a good 4 hour long experience. The ramp warmed up quick too with all of the Turkey extract gas floating around. PU



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Inside 1938 Longines introduced an additional improved upon model. Pursuing fake rado sale the benefits, or over before the involvement regarding WWII, the particular Lindbergh layout done a significant function inside the establishing regarding several fresh aviation fake omega sale planet data. The particular Weems Next Establishing Observe as well as the Lindbergh Perspective Hour or so Observe are usually equally milestones inside the advancement regarding pilot's timepieces along with getting crucial navigational assists until we were holding produced out of date fake rolex sale simply by electronic digital navigational products. Longines generates traditional recreations regarding equally these kinds of timepieces. Right after showing enough time, another most critical fake rolex sale inclusion with a observe is the time. Include any continuous work schedule and you also could have hublot replica sale every one of the basics included. Introduced inside 1945, The particular Rolex Datejust has been the initial wrist watch using a time operate. That highlighted to start a date tyre made up of changing reddish and also african american time marker pens and also has been fixed using a coin-edged bezel and also "pie-pan" switch.